Friday, December 4, 2009

Look at what I bought!

A "Garden Gnomes for Obama" pin!
 
From the coveted garden gnome demographic.  They're probably what put him over the edge! 

Speaking of gnomes (best transition ever, probably), I just found this amazing site called Better Gnomes and Gardens, which has all of the latest gnome gnews and information.  As a fan of gnomes, I cannot tell you how absolutely ECSTATIC I am to have found this!  I just wish I had known about it two months ago, when there was an alert for a giveaway of 300 garden gnomes in Phoenix!  (My mom would have loved that!)  Better Gnomes and Gardens has quickly rocketed up towards the top of my list of the Best Things on the Internet, Ever (I'd say it's above This is why you're fat but below Videogum and Wizard People, Dear Reader).  

1 comment:

  1. Ahah Where did you find that button? I never thought I would see GNOMES and Obama together. Especially not in button form.

    If only these things were true
    http://www.bettergnomesandgarden.com/2009/08/creepy-gnome-returns-man-in-argentina.html
    One can dream

    ReplyDelete