Friday, October 15, 2010

A List of Kanye's Best Tweets

Kanye West has long been one of my most favorite and fascinating people, largely because everything he says is either ridiculous or hilarious or stupid or brilliant in a weird way.  For this reason, his twitter account is one of the BEST THINGS EVER, no lie.  It's an endless stream of pure Yeezy word gold.  It's not the best source material for Kanyoetry, but hey.  Here's a list of Kanye's best tweets:

9. 

 
8. 

7. 




6. 




5. 




4. 

3.  (This one is technically two but I like the progression here.)







2. 


1. 

2 comments:

  1. So I went to check out his twitter account and I'm greeted with this

    So Nirvana can have a naked human being on they cover but I can't have a PAINTING of a monster with no arms and a polka dot tail and wings

    http://twitpic.com/2ykxjk

    hahah Truly a goldmine. I really wish that was the cover though. UUGH TOO BAD!

    I like how he's honest about not knowing any ninjas in number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE that is what Kanye wants on his album! Why WOULDN'T he have a painting of a monster with no arms and a polka dot tail and wings "CHILLING ON THE COUCH" with him!?

    ReplyDelete